Recent News
  • NEW pictures from Frankston's 2018 Big Picture Fest! Click HERE to see the album.
  • LiquidFractal is pleased to welcome our newest academic organisation - the Complex Processes Research Group at Swinburne University! Click HERE for more information.
  • This site is always evolving, and your opinion matters! Please post your thoughts and feedback in the Suggestions forum.
Gord Barentsen

Welcome to rhlangan!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a warm welcome to our newest member: @rhlangan, a colleague of mine from the Holism conference who has kindly opted to join our eclectic little circle.  rhlangan does work in Jung, Deleuze and Spinoza, and you can find the abstract of his conference paper in the Holism blog abstracts attachment.

Welcome again!

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcome! And I was actually going to go with Buddy Christ, but this picture of Jesus holding a roll of Mentos is an old message board stand by for me, so i figured to use it for old times sake. 

In case if anyone's wondering, I'm an independent scholar who did his Masters in Jungian Studies at University of Essex. I had the pleasure of meeting @Gord Barentsen at a conference on Jung, Deleuze and Holism last week, and he kindly invited me to take part in your community here. Look forward to many interesting discussions to come! 

• Like 3

On 9/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, Graham Barnett said:

LOL i didnt know what Buddy Christ was till i googled it

get with the times buddy...christ 9_9

@rhlangan welcome mate..have enjoyed your posts thus far even tho they remind me of all the phil. i have yet to read!

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Recent Forum Posts

Privacy & Terms

All use of LiquidFractal's website and services, paid and/or unpaid, is subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Registration.

About LiquidFractal

LiquidFractal is an open-learning website proudly devoted to the cultivation of bright students, intelligent minds, and the fun and productive exchange of ideas to lead us collectively into the future.  Please click About for more information on the site's philosophy, goals and values, as well as answers to Frequently Asked Questions.  Click Professional Services, above, to learn about the services I offer.

LiquidFractal, ABN 14 381 107 723

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you implicitly agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines.