site theme

Graham Barnett

Unfortunately, right now you can't upload your own backgrounds - I configure 6 pictures from which you can choose the one you want.

I'm not sure if this will ever be a feature for this or Dashboard - but I'm looking into getting code that would allow for a few more choices.

Maybe I should create a forum where people can submit background requests, and the ones with the most votes get into rotation for a while?

• Like 1

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I switched out the default images with stuff I thought was more appropriately nerdy and fancy. ;)

Maybe we should run contests for best background?  Best background(s) get saved in a gallery and put up for a month or something?

Thoughts?

• Like 1

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

On 7/4/2017 at 5:51 PM, Gord Barentsen said:

Maybe we should run contests for best background?  Best background(s) get saved in a gallery and put up for a month or something?

Thoughts?

that's a great idea!  keep a gallery so we can put old favourites back in rotation...imho it would be great to switch them out once in a while.

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy