RECENT NEWS
  • Congratulations to Alexei for scoring the second-highest rank in his year for his analytical SAC!
  • Romantic Metasubjectivity is available for purchase! Click HERE for more details.
  • I have recently published a paper in Cosmos and History: The Journal of Natural and Social Philosophy! Click HERE for more details.
  • I have been invited to contribute to the forthcoming Palgrave-Macmillan Handbook of German Idealism and Poststructuralism. Click HERE for more details.
  • Congratulations to Geordie for scoring 91% on a term paper in Modernist literature!
  • LiquidFractal is always evolving, and your opinion matters! Please post your thoughts and feedback in the Suggestions forum.
  • Congratulations to Keigan for scoring in the 95.5th percentile on his STAT university entrance exam!
  • Want to schedule tuition or a project meeting? Please check my Availability on a given day.
  • Check this news ticker for recent LiquidFractal announcements and bulletins.
  • So...how is life under COVID?

Just wondering how everyone is doing under COVID life.

Well, I'm buried under a pile of preparatory reading (as always) for my next writing project.  To be honest, COVID didn't change that much for me - I was an academic shut-in before and that's continued largely unchanged. :$

It's still a bit strange to see the streets still deserted, even if things seem subliminally geared towards a re-opening (at least that's what the reno work and lights on in storefronts behind locked doors seem to suggest).

good to hear that people are still alive and well after a time away.

things here have been better...muy friend's caught COVID and he's afraid that he's given it to his whole family (including his 5 yr-old daughter).  He's understandable freaking out right now and at his wit's end because he's been reading about all the symptoms after COVID, what I think some Canadian researchers have begun to call the "long-hauler" conditions.

• Sad 2
    • 3 weeks later...

@petrichor, I'm so sorry to hear about this.  Where does your friend live?  Now America I hope...unfortunately, that place is a disaster and not getting better anytime soon.

I wish I could say more, but all I can really do is wish your friend well in these crazy times.  I hope he and his family are all right.

• Thanks 1
    • 5 weeks later...