Recent News
  • Want to schedule tuition or a project meeting? Please use the new Availability Schedule as a guide to see my whereabouts on a given day.
  • NEW pictures from Frankston's 2018 Big Picture Fest! Click HERE to see the album.
  • LiquidFractal is pleased to welcome our newest academic organisation - the Complex Processes Research Group at Swinburne University! Click HERE for more information.
  • This site is always evolving, and your opinion matters! Please post your thoughts and feedback in the Suggestions forum.
Gord Barentsen

Welcome to CARLOSSP

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do look forward to attending as many complex processor gathering as possible. Hopefully soon I will find time to contribute.

• Like 1

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Privacy & Terms

All use of LiquidFractal's website and services, paid and/or unpaid, is subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Registration.

About LiquidFractal

LiquidFractal is an open-learning website proudly devoted to the cultivation of bright students, intelligent minds, and the fun and productive exchange of ideas to lead us collectively into the future.  Please click About for more information on the site's philosophy, goals and values, as well as answers to Frequently Asked Questions.  Click Professional Services, above, to learn about the services I offer.

LiquidFractal, ABN 14 381 107 723

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you implicitly agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines.