- LiquidFractal wishes you all a Happy New Year 2019!
- Congratulations to Keigan for scoring in the 95.5th percentile on his STAT university entrance exam!
- Want to schedule tuition or a project meeting? Please use the new Availability Schedule as a guide to see my whereabouts on a given day.
- Pictures from Frankston's 2018 Big Picture Fest! Click HERE to see the album.
- LiquidFractal is pleased to host the Complex Processes Research Group at Swinburne University! Click HERE for more information.
- This site is always evolving, and your opinion matters! Please post your thoughts and feedback in the Suggestions forum.
Showing results for tags 'schelling'.
Hi all, Incredibly late, but nevertheless (barely) on time - my abstract for the 2 May talk at the meeting of the Complex Processes Research Group, Swinburne University, Melbourne.
Hello all, I've been invited to give a one-hour talk at the Complex Processes Research Group (CPRG) at Swinburne University in Melbourne. The present theme for talks is, broadly speaking, "neoliberalism and the environment." I've included the abstract from Dr. Arran Gare's inaugural talk to give a sense of what issues are being discussed. My talk, which will involve Schelling's Naturphilosophie and its possible relations to a critique of neoliberalism, is slated for 2 May. I'll post more here when I have more information.
Hello, I'm pleased to announce that LiquidFractal, with the permission of the MSCP, is hosting the online space for "Schelling and 'Philosophical Psychology'," a summer course lasting from Jan-Feb 2018 and run through the Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy. You can get to it in the SPACES menu above, but only registered members can access its content. If you're interested in enrolling for this or any other course offered by the MSCP, please visit their website here: Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy. All courses are available for distance enrollment and are made available as downloadable recordings.
Hi everyone, I've been accepted to teach a summer school course at the Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy (MSCP) beginning Monday 15 Jan. 2018 and going for two hours each Monday for five weeks. The course is called "Schelling and 'Philosophical Psychology'," and you can read the description here: https://mscp.org.au/courses/summer-school-2018#course1