Recent News
  • Congratulations to Geordie for scoring 91% on a term paper in Modernist literature!
  • A busy publishing year is ahead so tutoring positions are limited! Please contact me for more details.
  • Romantic Metasubjectivity has been officially accepted for publication by Routledge! Click HERE for more details.
  • I have been invited to contribute to the forthcoming Palgrave-Macmillan Handbook of German Idealism and Poststructuralism. Click HERE for more details.
  • Check out the Member Map and let us know where you're from!
  • LiquidFractal is always evolving, and your opinion matters! Please post your thoughts and feedback in the Suggestions forum.
  • Congratulations to Keigan for scoring in the 95.5th percentile on his STAT university entrance exam!
  • Want to schedule tuition or a project meeting? Please use the Availability Schedule as a guide to see my whereabouts on a given day.
  • Check this news ticker for recent LiquidFractal announcements and bulletins.
Sign in to follow this  
estranger.

boldface text

Question

Since I'm new here I thought I would ask: why is all my text in bold when I enter forums posts?  I check the editor but the B isn't highlighted.

2 answers to this question

i had this problem once before.  clearing the cache helped i think.

PS it doesn't seem to be happening with me at the current time - text looks the way it should