Man Introduces Wife to Gorillas

stimmung79

• 1 month later...

This is one of the best videos i've ever seen!

i don't think anyone should underestimate the bonds that can be formed between humans and other animals...i've seen clips of lions and tigers playing with the humans who helped raise them after years of not seeing them. an amazing reminder that we are part of the natural world and can learn a lot from our animal friends.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 6:16 PM, Marjorie Pfennig said:

This is one of the best videos i've ever seen!

i don't think anyone should underestimate the bonds that can be formed between humans and other animals...i've seen clips of lions and tigers playing with the humans who helped raise them after years of not seeing them. an amazing reminder that we are part of the natural world and can learn a lot from our animal friends.

Yeah...it always makes me remember this picture I saw around the time Hurricane Katrina hit the USA - a frog sitting on top of a snake swimming frantically across a body of water.  It was really powerful: "hey snake!  (*#$# our differences - LET'S GET THE )*$#$ OUTTA HERE!"

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy