Welcome to rhlangan!

Gord Barentsen

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a warm welcome to our newest member: @rhlangan, a colleague of mine from the Holism conference who has kindly opted to join our eclectic little circle.  rhlangan does work in Jung, Deleuze and Spinoza, and you can find the abstract of his conference paper in the Holism blog abstracts attachment.

Welcome again!

• Like 3

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

Thanks for the welcome! And I was actually going to go with Buddy Christ, but this picture of Jesus holding a roll of Mentos is an old message board stand by for me, so i figured to use it for old times sake. 

In case if anyone's wondering, I'm an independent scholar who did his Masters in Jungian Studies at University of Essex. I had the pleasure of meeting @Gord Barentsen at a conference on Jung, Deleuze and Holism last week, and he kindly invited me to take part in your community here. Look forward to many interesting discussions to come! 

• Like 3

Thank god I am Jung and not a Jungian. --CG Jung

In truth, there was only one Christian and he died on the cross. --Nietzsche

If it requires a uniform, it's a worthless endeavor. --George Carlin

On 9/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, Graham Barnett said:

LOL i didnt know what Buddy Christ was till i googled it

get with the times buddy...christ 9_9

@rhlangan welcome mate..have enjoyed your posts thus far even tho they remind me of all the phil. i have yet to read!

We need to teach children how to think rather than what to think. – Margaret Mead

• 2 weeks later...

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy