so what's going on?

stimmung79

On 6/11/2017 at 6:43 PM, stimmung79 said:

I leave for a while and all sorts of things happen!  What's this stuff about Economies, Domains, etc?  Geez....

That's what ya get for missing the staff meetings, boyo xD

I'll be posting some information on the recent site updates in the Site Information blog.  Basically, I've wanted to expand the site in several different directions, and the software I've installed on the site reflects that.

Hint: there will be something about the impending zombie apocalypse as well. :zombiechase:

• Like 2

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 6:43 PM, stimmung79 said:

I leave for a while and all sorts of things happen!  What's this stuff about Economies, Domains, etc?  Geez....

yeah when are all those changes gonna happen?  Not that I care about zombies too much (sorry!) but just wondering.

• Like 1

LOL lotta that going around these days xD.

I'm in the middle of getting my conference paper together, and will be out of the country for a while (I'll post an announcement shortly), but after I return all will be made clear and I will have a cornucopia of answers for all!

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy