site theme

Graham Barnett

I love the new theme! More eye candy than the previous ones.

Howevr I'm not so sure about some of the background images we have to choose from. can we upload our own?

• Like 1

'That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.'  - George Carlin

Unfortunately, right now you can't upload your own backgrounds - I configure 6 pictures from which you can choose the one you want.

I'm not sure if this will ever be a feature for this or Dashboard - but I'm looking into getting code that would allow for a few more choices.

Maybe I should create a forum where people can submit background requests, and the ones with the most votes get into rotation for a while?

• Like 1

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I switched out the default images with stuff I thought was more appropriately nerdy and fancy. ;)

Maybe we should run contests for best background?  Best background(s) get saved in a gallery and put up for a month or something?

Thoughts?

• Like 1

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

On 7/4/2017 at 5:51 PM, Gord Barentsen said:

Maybe we should run contests for best background?  Best background(s) get saved in a gallery and put up for a month or something?

Thoughts?

that's a great idea!  keep a gallery so we can put old favourites back in rotation...imho it would be great to switch them out once in a while.

Please create an account or sign in to comment.

Only registered Members can post comments.

Create an account

Take a minute and sign up as a Member. Free and easy!

Become a Member

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy