LiquidFractal_SkyBlue

Gord Barentsen

LiquidFractal_SkyBlue  

8 Members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new LiquidFractal_SkyBlue theme?

• yes!
    • nah
    • not sure
    • pants
    • what? five dollars? GET OUTTA HERE

I really really like the shade of blue you have here...about all I'd say is that the text is sometimes slightly hard to read.

In the original theme all the text is very clear but the colors seemed a bit utilitarian :|

• Like 3

'That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.'  - George Carlin

2 hours ago, Tegan Holmes said:

the words at the bottom of the first page are a bit ugly..the who is online info

Yeah, I don't currently have the expertise to change that - I think it would involve creating another CSS style, when all I'm really doing right now is changing colors around. :$

When a book and a head collide and a hollow sound is heard, must it always have come from the book? -- Lichtenberg

• 4 weeks later...

It's okay i guess but there are some colour issues that need to get sorted, like the grey text and even the grey widget to the left of this reply window - the one between the window and my avatar.

And i believe chacheng is right: sometimes it's a bit of blue overload...but maybe I'll get used to it.  I did have to get used to the first theme too.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2016 at 11:51 AM, Graham Barnett said:

I really really like the shade of blue you have here...about all I'd say is that the text is sometimes slightly hard to read.

yeah that Online users text at the bottom.  But beside that I really like the blue and I think the frosted-glass look in the menu is really nice!

• Like 1

This topic has been closed.

Important Information

Hello guest! In using this site you agree to LiquidFractal's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy